|Why SDI Certification|
SDI Certification is the only internationally recognized, standards-based certification for the IT Service Support industry.
The program creates a set of practices and a recognized career path for the Service Desk and support industry worldwide. The aim is to establish a structured education and career path for the IT Service Support industry.
How is SDI Certification different from other support industry Service Desk certification programs?
1. Only SDI Certification has the backing of the world’s largest industry association for Service Desk and Support Professionals. SDI has nearly 7,500 members globally.
2. SDI conducted a job task analysis for each position to be certified, then wrote the certification standards based on SDI’s annual, well-respected SDI Practices Survey.
3. Only SDI Certification provides internationally recognized standards developed by a global forum of independent industry experts. A consensus of global industry practitioners, the SDI Open Standards Certification Committee, drives SDI Certification standards.
4. SDI Certification embraces open standards. Each certification standard is published on SDI’s website, reinforcing the unique open nature of this certification program.
5. SDI Certification offers real value. Many competitors use their certification programs as a means of selling training. SDI’s Certification is truly a certification of excellence, based on performance standards; it is not a marketing ploy.
SDI has enlisted well-known industry experts to create its certification exam. All questions are written by independent subject matter experts, beta tested and analyzed before inclusion in SDI’s certification exams.
6. SDI Certification training material focuses on developing professionals, not just on passing an exam.
Experienced trainers write SDI’s proprietary curriculum to SDI Certification standards. The training material is designed to be developmental, and not just an exam preparation exercise, as is often the case with technically related certifications.
7. Only professionals with customer support and Service Desk operational experience lead SDI Certification training. As SDI’s Authorized Training Partner, ITSM Experts know what they are teaching. ITSM Experts Certified Trainers are real-world practitioners.
8. Only SDI Certification proctors all exams. Unlike other certification programs, applicants may not take SDI Certification exams on the job or in other unsecured environments. SDI has partnered with Prometric Testing Centers, one of the leading testing centers in the world, to administer all exams.
This assures the credibility of any SDI Certification.
People who earn their certification through our programs have met the requirements necessary for a Service Desk professional (as identified by the standards committee), have been acknowledged by the industry’s most respected organization for their excellence, and can be assured that their SDI certification will be recognized worldwide.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited
The ITIL® Approved Examination Organisation logo is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited
ITSM EXPERTS is officially accredited as Accredited Examination Center by EXIN, the Examination Institute for Information Science.
ITSM EXPERTS is registered with Ministry of Finance, Malaysia (357-02149922)